Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Advertising...



I posted about annoying advertising some time ago, and now I must add one more to the row:


Can you see the close button?
Ok, it's the one in the top right corner of the big bubble.
Now that you see it, can you click it?
(trust me, no scaling was involved in the production of this image)

I must thank Dana for the print screen: the ad displays only the first time you access the page (no reload/refresh can get it back again) and I am just too absorbed by the fact that I must close it to remember that I'd better get a print screen first...

1 comment:

Stefan Ciobaca said...

The doctor recommends NoScript (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722). Besides blocking annoying content, it has the interesting side effect that sites load faster and the browser feels a lot more responsive (especially on dumb written sites like hotnews.ro).