Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm leaving today



Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I'm gonna be a part of it
Strasbourg, Strasbourg

I will be leaving in a couple of hours for Strasbourg, with a Paris stop tomorrow. I will be there through the whole spring, for my second semester of master studies, at Université Louis Pasteur. While there, I plan a lot of visits all over France: the XWiki office in Paris, Sergiu and Marta in Lille, fosdem (I know that's actually in Brussels, don't worry) , and a little piece of Germany, no matter where.

The non bright side of the story is that I will miss a lot of things from home: my family, my friends and the places (when I left Iaşi today I couldn't believe it was for 5 months!)

And I hope I will manage to make some time for my blog, too, starting tonight!


Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you stay there..

evalica said...

:)) omG ... bafta Anca

adina said...

Please come to Germany... please :-)
It will be surely good and fun to see familiar faces from back home.

Do you thing you can make it to the north of Germany ? ;-)

Have fun and best of luck in France!
All the best,
Adina